2nd Vice President/General Manager Kyle Taubert
As a Texas Rio Grande Valley native, Kyle Taubert has been involved in agriculture his entire life. He started his career in agriculture working on his Uncle’s cotton and grain operation in Cameron and Willacy Counties. Kyle has also worked on corn, soybean, swine, and cattle operations in Nebraska and Indiana.
In 1994, Kyle graduated from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in Agricultural Engineering. He first gained interest in the ginning industry as a research assistant working on experimental ginning processes under the supervision of Dr. Wayne LePori, Dr. Lambert Wilkes, and Dr. Calvin Parnell.
Before his career in the ginning industry, Kyle worked for the world’s largest livestock market, was a union steelworker for ASARCO Smelting, and also worked under the supervision of the Engineering Project Manager at Vickers Hydraulics. Kyle has been the General Manager at Oasis Gin and Warehouse operations in Seminole, Texas since 2000. The 2013 year will be Kyle’s 20th crop in the ginning industry.
Kyle met his wife Kerrie over 18 years ago, when they were both employed at Ocho Gin Company in Seminole, TX. Mr. Taubert enjoys spending his free time traveling with his wife and their two children. He is also an avid hunter and saltwater fisherman.
- 2014 Texas Cotton Association Cotton Ginner of the Year
- Current President of the Texas Independent Ginners Association
- Current member of the Board of Directors for Texas Cotton Ginners Association
- Current Ginner Delegate Member of the National Cotton Council of America
- Current member of the National Cotton Council Joint Cotton Industry Bale Packaging Committee
- 1996 Certified Cotton Ginner - National Cotton Ginners Association
- 1996 Cotton Ginning Systems Technology and Management - Mississippi State University
- 1992 B.S Agricultural Engineering - Texas A&M University